health and fitness

Jun 14, 2012

My Once Upon A Time


I've always been afraid of losing people that I cherish so much.. so I exert miles of efforts to care too much, to give more than I could, to understand more than any one could, to appreciate little things worthless to others, to compensate others missing part, to be the wall to lean on, to extend shoulders to cry on, to love so deeply inspite of being hated back, to stand up when being stomped over and over, to stick around when you are being pushed away.. and to even hold the hands that have been holding tightly to others.



I've always been afraid of losing grip of people that at times I ended up losing myself more in the process.. and at times I keep asking myself "Is there anyone who will be afraid of losing ME too?"


Now I'm getting ready for.. "My once upon a time".

0 comments:

Post a Comment

make money online