health and fitness

Jul 23, 2014

I Was Raised, I Didn't Just Grow Up


i was raised quotes


"I was RAISED, I didn't just grow up. I was taught to speak when I enter a room, say please & thank you, to have respect for my elders, lend a helping hand to those in need, hold the door for the person behind me, say excuse me when it's needed, & to love people for who they are, not for what you can get from them! I was also taught to treat people the way I want to be treated!" 

A BIG PART OF WHO I AM is the way I was raised. I am not perfect, nobody is. I make mistake and I learn from it. I never lose faith in spite all the pains and trials. I appreciate every single thing I have right now no matter how small it is. I am thankful for every chances I get. Every chance we have in life is a blessing. I am grateful even if I have less in life.

I didn't just grow up, I was raised. I was raised to remember two words to say often… please and thank you. I was raised to work hard to get what we want, not to envy others, to find contentment in every little thing, not to complain for life's shortcomings and to share whatever I have. I appreciated the way I was brought up. I was raised to treat people exactly how I would like to be treated by others..  and this laid the ground for the way I treat people with utmost respect and admiration no matter what their status in life is.


the way i was raised quotes

I didn't just grow up, I was nurtured. I was nurtured with care, trust, love and guidance. I believe, one way or another, we all are responsible for each other. No matter what and where our family came from or no matter where we are schooled from, somehow we are all raised to have a moral obligation to try and help save not only ourselves but as well as others, contribute to society and help save the world. We should learn how to give what we have received, so other may received and continue to give. Nobody is better than anyone else, and if we really try, work hard and also help others to be better, one day the time might come, we will all live peacefully with love and respect for each other and earth is then a better place to live in. 


Train up a child in the way he should go;
even when he is old he will not depart from it. 
- Proverbs 22:6

0 comments:

Post a Comment

make money online